Our rustic cabin is made of hand-hewn logs. Set amongst the trees just a few steps to the hiking/horse trails of the Cherokee National Forest. The covered Hot Tub is hot all four seasons. Well-behaved kids and dogs are welcome. Its features include:
- Three bedroom/ two bathroom cabin that can comfortably accommodate 10 people
- Custom designed and locally crafted log furniture throughout
- Covered back porch with hot tub
- Large kitchen with prep island and dishwasher
- Stone fireplace in the living area
- Two full size baths
- Master bedroom and the second bedroom have queen beds.
- Bunk room has two bunk beds with full size bottom bunks. Utility room also has full size futon.
Off Season (Dec - Feb) Rate: $165 / night
Holidays/In Season (Mar - Nov) Rate: $175 / night
*$60.00 cleaning fee