We have a 20 stall barn with wash area & turnouts. Boarding available - enjoy the amenities of boarding your horse at Meadow Creek Mountain Resort.
Ride from MCMR to the trailhead to Cherokee National Forest State Park trails.
Private horse owners are welcome to ride both resort and Cherokee National Forest trails any time. The charge for riding the designated resort trails for private horse owners is $10 per trailer up to 2 horses, $5 additional charge per horse. Call the stables with any questions you have. Proof of Coggins Test is required.
- Stall Boarding: $300.00 per month
- Pasture Boarding: $185.00 per month
- 12' x 12' stall with turnout
- Electric & water
- Wash down rack
- Daily stall maintenance & bedding
- Daily feeding & water and turnout by experienced horse professional
- Daily monitoring (contact with owner in case of injury)
- New horses are supervised during gradual introduction to other horses
- Use of 100' x 200' outdoor arena
- Trail head to Cherokee National Forest trails with miles of trails on Meadow Creek Mountain
- Owner responsible for feed, hay and mineral/salt blocks
- Special needs may be accommodated at an additional fee